Monday, June 15, 2009

Cherokee Nation Course

While I would change possibly the hours of it, I thought the Cherokee Nation History course was interesting, and I really enjoyed it. I thought that the layout of it was the most beneficial to the learning process and the material with which we were presented. Some courses don't always present the material in a chronological order (which I've never understood), and it's always confusing. I thought that the class was interesting, however, sometimes I felt that it was a bit one-sided and biased. I can understand how the material would be more favorable towards the Cherokee Nation, because the majority of students of the class will be or are employees of the Cherokee Nation, but I still think some of the material could have been covered more neutrally. But, when we went to see the Keetoowahs, they were much more one sided, but I'll talk about that later

No comments:

Post a Comment